La Parole is the first restaurant in Hong Kong to merge the concept of high class French cuisine with a Social Enterprise.


La Parole is run by Confiserie Benji Limited, a Social Enterprise recognized by the Hong Kong SAR Government. The revenue generated from the restaurant after deducting the necessary expenses is contributed to Benji’s Centre.

Benji’s Centre, founded in 2004, is the first charitable organization providing specialized professional one-on-one speech therapy to children and teenagers with communication problems, especially those from low-income families.

The Centre currently provides over 300 children with intensive individual therapy and has helped more than 2,800 children since its establishment. 90% of the children receiving service in the Centre enjoy fee remission, and the remaining 10% pay a fee of $400 for a 45-minute session, which is equivalent to only half of the therapy fee from private service. For more details, please visit www.benjiscentre.org.hk